Now you can automate Desktop Web as well as Android Web and Apps !
At a glance…
Feature: Learning selenium-cucumber using ruby As a tester I want to learn selenium-cucumber
Scenario: I am learning selenium-cucumber Given I know "selenium-webdriver" and "Cucumber" When I navigate to "http://www.seleniumcucumber.info" And I make use of "Predefined Steps" Then I have learned "selenium-cucumber"
- This is what “selenium-cucumber” all about. Just write steps and test…
- Selenium-cucumber is a behavior driven development (BDD) approach to write automation test script to test Desktop Web and Android Web, Apps .
- It enables you to write and execute automated acceptance, unit tests.
- It is cross-platform, open source and free.
- Automate your test cases with minimal coding.
- Code efficient and time efficient.
- Get well formatted test reports.
- All you need is selenium-cucumber gem.
- You can find Source code here.
Before starting with “selenium-cucumber”
- You should have basic knowledge of Selenium-webdriver and Cucumber. (You can skip this if you are already familiar)