- “.feature” file contain different testing scenarios and steps written in simple English language (Gherkin language).
- You can write “Predefined Steps” and “Custom Steps” in “.feature” file.
- Code for Predefined Steps already written in “selenium-cucumber lib” so you do not have to write separate code for it.
- You can write code for Custom Steps in “custom_steps.rb” file or your own “.rb” file under step_definitions directory.
- While adding separate “.rb” file for writing code for custom steps add “selenium-cucumber” library into your “.rb” file.
how to swith to iframe
Then(/^I Switch to frame”(.*?)”$/) do |framename|
i have added the above code in custom steps but still i am getting the error as undefined why ?
Following are steps and its implementation
Scenario: switch to first frame
Then I switch to new frame "frame_one"
Scenario: switch to main window
Then I switch to main window
Then(/^I switch to main window$/) do
Then(/^I switch to new frame "(.*?)"$/) do |frame|
LikeLiked by 1 person